The Himalayan Series, by Almost Heaven Saunas, enhances the traditional sauna experience by introducing Himalayan Salt to your sauna sessions. Proponents of salt therapy claim that exposure to passive Himalayan salt improves respiratory function, enhances skin hydration, and reduces stress, further enhancing the sauna experience. The Himalaya Series incorporates a full wall of Himalayan pink salt that is back-lit with lighting, including color choices to fit your mood. Whether your goal is to benefit from the salt experience or simply enjoy the ambiance provided by the back-lit salt wall, you will love the Himalaya Sauna experience!
The Himalaya 6-person indoor sauna provides multi-level seating, with stylish back supports for the upper and lower benches. This Himalaya unit is spacious enough for six people, and the bench configurations allow you and your guests to sit, recline or lie down in complete comfort. The 8kw heater delivers exceptional heat to the sauna and allows you to enjoy sauna temperatures of up to 190°F. The Himalaya 6-person indoor sauna is constructed from smooth-grain Nordic spruce lumber with horizontal and vertical board designs that will beautifully accent your home decor. The full-glass front wall of the sauna creates a very spacious feel and exceptional style to the Himalaya 6-person sauna!
- Lumber: Tongue-and-groove construction: 1-3/8" finished thickness
- Glass: Tempered glass door and windows
- Hardware: Stainless steel hinges, heater, and fasteners
- Lighting: Back-lit lighting on the salt wall with multi-color choices
- Accessories: Best-in-class 8kw heater & sauna stones
- Seats up to six people
- Indoor usage
- Heater size: 8kw, 240V, 40-amp requirement, hard-wire connect
- Lighting electrical: 110V, 15-amp service, plug-in connect
- Hand-held remote for lighting operation
- Exterior dimensions: 80"W x 80"D x 80"H
- Interior dimensions: 77"W x 77"D x 78"H
- Lower bench size: 77"L x 24"W x 18"H
- Upper bench size: 77"L x 24"W x 36"H
- Upper bench L extension Size: 51"L x 24"W x 36"H
- 1-1/2" thick element wall and roof sections
- 5/16" thick tempered door and window glass
- Hand crafted construction
- Door can be assembled to swing right or left
- Upper bench can be assembled with L on left or right
- Shipping weight: 1250 lbs
Note: All dimensions are approximate
- Lumber Type : The Himalaya Large sauna is constructed using thick Nordic Spruce pieces of lumber. This sturdy lumber is perfect for a free-standing sauna and offers plenty of natural insulation.
- Heater : Up the Himalaya Large sauna from a standard 8kW Wall Heater to a Virta deluxe heater! Specific models are also available with WIFI options.
- Sauna Type : : Heater and stones are essential to a traditional sauna experience. With the room at least heated to 160ºF, the traditional sauna can be enjoyed in two ways. The first is called a dry sauna, which lacks any added moisture. The second is called a wet sauna, where you sprinkle water onto the heated stones to create a refreshing burst of steam and added humidity.
Downloads & Manuals
Care & Maintenance:
Traditional saunas require very little upkeep. Simply wipe down the interior after each use and check for any dust or debris that you may have tracked in. Read more about long-term care and maintenance here.
The Himalaya 6-person indoor sauna will ship via an LTL truck and will arrive curbside on a single pallet.