The Madison is built for introverts. The design favors privacy and efficiency; the Harvia 6kW electric heater gets the sauna up to temperatures of 180ºF in an hour. The two bench levels allow you to take in the full effect of the heat, or you can move to the bottom bench to experience a more gentle temperature. The heater has two options: turn it on right away to begin heating up, or choose to delay the start time up to eight hours. Take full advantage of alone time in the Madison and recharge, or invite two friends to relax with you.
- Lumber: Tongue-and-groove lumber sections: 1-3/8" finished thickness
- Glass: Tempered glass door
- Hardware: Stainless steel hinges, heater, and fasteners
- Lighting: Interior LED light
- Accessories: Best-in-class heater & sauna stones
- Holds two to three people
- Heater size: 6kW, 240V, 30-amp requirement, hard-wire connect
- Lighting electrical: 110V, 15-amp service, plug-in connect
- Exterior dimensions: 65"W x 53"D x 78"H
- Interior dimensions: 60"W x 48"D x 77"H
- Lower bench size: 21"L x 16"W x 22"H
- Upper bench size: 60"L x 22"W x 36"H
- Door size: 64"H x 24"W
- Shipping size: 74"L x 40"W x 40"H
- Assembled weight: 635 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 700 lbs.
Note: All dimensions are approximate
Customize your Madison
Customize your sauna experience.
You are able to choose your lumber, heater style, WiFi compatibility, door style, etc!
Enjoy your sauna with a dry or wet heat. The Havia Heaters allow you to choose a dry sauna or wet sauna. You can create a dry sauna into a wet sauna by simply adding water to the hot stones.
- Lumber Type : Choose between three different types of solid lumber. Rustic fir is light in color, with small knots creating a unique pattern on each piece. Rustic cedar has a slightly red hue amongst the knots and boasts a pleasant cedar aroma. Clear cedar is premium lumber, with knots noticeably absent. All three lumber options are 1 ⅜" thick to insulate the sauna room.
- Door Style : Outfit your sauna with one of the following four door options: deluxe glass, fading glass, wood with a window, all-wood.
- Heater : You can upgrade the Madison from the standard 4.5kW heater to a 6kW. You can also add the luxury and ease of WiFi controls with the Harvia KIP45W or KIP60W with a Xenio WiFi Control Panel.
- Sauna Type : Heater and stones are essential to a traditional sauna experience. With the room at least heated to 160ºF, the traditional sauna can be enjoyed in two ways. The first is called a dry sauna, which lacks any added moisture. The second is called a wet sauna, where you sprinkle water onto the heated stones to create a refreshing burst of steam and added humidity.
- Lighting Upgrade : The Madison comes standard with a LED Light and can be upgraded to a colored Mood Light for chromotherapy benefits.
- IR Hybrid Upgrade : Four infrared panels will be added to the Madison if a customer chooses the hybrid option.
Upgrade Your Sauna With Infrared
Elevate your relaxation experience with the Hybrid Infrared Madison 3 Person Indoor Sauna. Unwind in style and comfort as the cutting-edge hybrid technology combines traditional sauna elements with infrared heat therapy. Upgrade your home spa with this spacious and luxurious indoor sauna, designed for three individuals. Immerse yourself in the soothing warmth and health benefits, as this sauna enhances both your physical and mental well-being. Invest in your wellness journey and bring the spa experience home with the Hybrid Infrared Madison 3 Person Indoor Sauna.
Downloads & Manuals:
Care & Maintenance:
Traditional saunas require very little upkeep. Simply wipe down the interior after each use and check for any dust or debris that you may have tracked in. Read more about long-term care and maintenance here.
The Madison will ship via an LTL truck and will arrive curbside on a single pallet.