FOR EXCLUSIVE PRICING CALL OR TEXT US AT 1-844-240-9233.
The Allegheny was designed with retreat in mind. The cabin design includes a front porch, perfect for your post-sauna furniture. The sloped roof makes it perfect for all weather, and adds a spacious feel to the interior with high ceilings. The sauna room has two bench levels. If you prefer high heat, you can lounge on the top or move to the bottom bench for a cooler sauna experience. The sauna room can be paired with either a Harvia 8kW electric heater or a wood-burning stove. Both are designed to heat the space up to around 195ºF, and the electric heater has a delay function up to eight hours! The sauna has space to accommodate up to six people. With the Allegheny, you’ll be hosting sauna parties in no time in this cabin sauna.
- Tongue-and-groove Nordic Spruce
- Thick pre-cut and notched timber sections
- Door with tempered glass window
- Stainless steel hinges, heater, and fasteners
- Two benches for multi-level seating
- Full-length upper bench back support
- Full floor support and decking
- Roofing shingles included
- Outdoor usage
- Exterior porch and sitting area
- Made in Finland
- Limited lifetime warranty on the sauna room; five years on the heater
- Holds up to six people
- Standard heater: 8kW, 220V, 40-amp electrical requirement, hardwire connect
- Heater upgrades available: Virta electric heater, PRO20 wood-burning heater, and Legend wood-burning heater
- Exterior dimensions: 86″W x 125″D x 99″H
- Interior sauna room dimensions: 75″W x 75″D x 84″H
- Lower bench dimensions: 75″L x 19″W
- Upper bench dimensions: 75″L x 24″W
- Door dimensions: 32″W x 70″H
- Porch dimensions: 86″W x 39″D
- Assembled weight: 1,975 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 103″L x 46″W x 35″H
- Shipping weight: 2,125 lbs.
- Note: All dimensions are approximate
- Heater : The Allegheny comes standard with an electric heater. You can choose to upgrade it to a Virta deluxe heater or a wood-burning heater and chimney kit.
Sauna Type :
Heater and stones are essential to a traditional sauna experience. With the room at least heated to 160ºF, the traditional sauna can be enjoyed two ways. The first is called a dry sauna, which lacks any added moisture. The second is called a wet sauna, where you sprinkle water onto the heated stones to create a refreshing burst of steam and added humidity.
Traditional saunas require very little upkeep. Simply wipe down the interior after each use and check for any dust or debris that you may have tracked in. Read more about long-term care and maintenance here.
The Allegheny will ship via flatbed.