FOR EXCLUSIVE PRICING CALL OR TEXT US AT 1-844-240-9233.
The Appalachia will impress anyone who steps foot inside the sauna. It has a full front porch, an attached changing room, and a spacious sauna room. The changing room can be outfitted with a variety of furniture or hooks, and is the perfect spot to get ready for a sauna even in the middle of winter. The sauna room has two bench levels, which can be split between six people for a sauna party or allow just a few people to stretch out and relax. The cabin design includes a sloping roof, interlocking timber pieces, a railing, and solid lumber. The sauna room can be outfitted with a Harvia 8kW electric heater or a wood-burning stove. If you favor convenience, the electric heater can delay the start time up to eight hours before it heats the room up to temperatures of 195ºF. Upgrade any backyard, retreat, or lodge with the Appalachia cabin sauna!
- Tongue-and-groove Nordic Spruce
- Thick pre-cut and notched timber sections
- Door with tempered glass window
- Stainless steel hinges, heater, and fasteners
- Two benches for multi-level seating
- Full-length upper bench back support
- Full floor support and decking
- Roofing shingles included
- Outdoor usage
- Covered exterior porch and sitting area
- LED interior lighting available as an upgrade
- Made in Finland
- Limited lifetime warranty on the sauna room; five years on the heater
- Holds up to six people
- Standard heater: 8kW, 220V, 40-amp electrical requirement, hardwire connect
- Heater upgrades available: Virta electric heater, PRO20 wood-burning heater, and Legend wood-burning heater
- Exterior dimensions: 156″W x 125″D x 105″H
- Changing room dimensions: 75″W x 75″D x 84″H
- Sauna room dimensions: 75″W x 75″D x 84″H
- Lower bench dimensions: 75″L x 19″W
- Upper bench dimensions: 75″L x 24″W
- Door dimensions (x2): 32″W x 70″H
- Porch dimensions: 156″W x 39″D
- Assembled weight: 2,935 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 177″L x 46″W x 40″H
- Shipping Weight: 3,086 lbs.
- Note: All dimensions are approximate
- Heater : The Appalachia comes standard with an electric heater. You can choose to upgrade it to a Virta deluxe heater or a wood-burning heater and chimney kit.
Sauna Type :
Heater and stones are essential to a traditional sauna experience. With the room at least heated to 160ºF, the traditional sauna can be enjoyed two ways. The first is called a dry sauna, which lacks any added moisture. The second is called a wet sauna, where you sprinkle water onto the heated stones to create a refreshing burst of steam and added humidity.
Traditional saunas require very little upkeep. Simply wipe down the interior after each use and check for any dust or debris that you may have tracked in. Read more about long-term care and maintenance here.
The Appalachia will ship via flatbed.