FOR EXCLUSIVE PRICING CALL OR TEXT US AT 1-844-240-9233.
Check your worries at the door on the exterior benches before entering the Adura for a refreshing sauna session. Measuring 6’x6’, this canopy style barrel can fit up to four people. When the 195ºF temperatures become too hot, cool off on the exterior benches before hopping back in. The Harvia 4.5kW electric heater can start heating up right away, or be delayed up to eight hours. Enjoy a traditional sauna experience with up to four people in your Audra barrel sauna!
- Ball-and-socket lumber: 1-3/8″ thick
- Any glass features are tempered
- Stainless steel bands, hinges, heater, and fasteners
- Interior LED light
- Western cedar heater guard
- Weather-resistant plastic support cradles
- Two opposite-facing benches for sitting or reclining
- Two exterior-facing benches
- Indoor or outdoor usage
- Hand-crafted lumber profiles and end sections
- Best-in-class electric heater & sauna stones
- Limited lifetime warranty on the sauna room; five years on the heater
- Made in the USA
- Holds between two and four people
- Heater size: 4.5kW, 220V, 30-amp electrical requirement, hardwire connect
- Lighting electrical: 110V, 15-amp service, plug-in connect
- Assembled size: 72″W x 72″D x 77″H
- Interior room size: 71″W x 51″D x 71″H
- Interior bench dimensions: 18″W x 51″L x 17″H
- Canopy porch size: 71″W x 12″D x 71″H
- Exterior bench dimensions: 18″W x 12″L x 25″H
- Shipping weight: 845 lbs
- Shipping size: 74″L x 41″W x 48″H
- Note: All dimensions are approximate
- Lumber Type : Choose between two different types of solid lumber. Rustic cedar has a slightly red hue amongst the knots and boasts a pleasant cedar aroma. Clear cedar is premium lumber, with knots noticeably absent. Both lumber options are 1 ⅜” thick to insulate the sauna room.
- Vista Rear Window : Open the barrel sauna interior to breathtaking views with the addition of the vista rear window. This 20” x 36” piece of 3/8” glass sits on the back end barrel, above the electric heater.
- Bench Style : Choose between the horizontal slat bench design or the vertical slat bench design. Named for the orientation of the 2x4 pieces of lumber that make up the bench, each offers a different look and feel to the interior of the sauna.
- Door Style : Outfit your sauna with one of the following four door options: deluxe glass, fading glass, wood with a window, all-wood.
- Heater : You can upgrade the Audra from the standard 4.5kW heater to a 6kW or an 8kW.
Sauna Type :
Heater and stones are essential to a traditional sauna experience. With the room at least heated to 160ºF, the traditional sauna can be enjoyed two ways. The first is called a dry sauna, which lacks any added moisture. The second is called a wet sauna, where you sprinkle water onto the heated stones to create a refreshing burst of steam and added humidity.
Traditional saunas require very little upkeep. Simply wipe down the interior after each use and check for any dust or debris that you may have tracked in. Read more about long-term care and maintenance here.
The Audra will ship via an LTL truck and will arrive curbside on a single pallet.