FOR EXCLUSIVE PRICING CALL OR TEXT US AT 1-844-240-9233.
If your mantra is “the more the merrier,” then look no further than the Bridgeport! With room for up to six people, this indoor sauna has multi-level benches and lots of space to stretch out. The Harvia 8kW electric heater can start heating the space right away, or you can delay the start time by up to eight hours. Regardless, you’ll be relaxing in temperatures of 195ºF. The Bridgeport is the largest indoor sauna, and its rectangular shape will fit well in any basement, home gym, or bathroom. Sprinkle water on the hot sauna stones, stretch out on the top bench, and breathe deeply in the Bridgeport.
- Tongue-and-groove lumber sections: 1-3/8” finished thickness
- Pre-assembled wall and roof sections
- Utilizes the existing floor. Suitable options include concrete, ceramic, vinyl, laminate, or tile flooring (carpet not recommended)
- Tempered glass door
- Stainless steel hinges, heater, and fasteners
- Interior LED light
- Three benches, multi-level seating
- Indoor usage
- Hand-crafted construction
- Easy assembly for two people
- Best-in-class heater & sauna stones
- Limited lifetime warranty on the sauna room; five years on the heater
- Made in the USA
- Holds up to size people
- Heater size: 8kW, 220V, 40-amp requirement, hard-wire connect
- Lighting electrical: 110V, 15-amp service, plug-in connect
- Exterior dimensions: 86″W x 63″D x 78″H
- Interior dimensions: 81″W x 58″D x 77″H
- Lower bench size: 81″L x 14″W x 22″H
- Upper bench size: 81″L x 22″W x 36″H
- Lower bench L extension: 24″L x 26″W x 22″H
- Door size: 64″H x 24″W
- Window size: 64″H x 17″W (2)
- Shipping size: 74″L x 40″W x 49″H
- Assembled weight: 845 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 850 lbs.
- Note: All dimensions are approximate
- Lumber Type : Choose between three different types of solid lumber. Rustic fir is light in color, with small knots creating a unique pattern on each piece. Rustic cedar has a slightly red hue amongst the knots and boasts a pleasant cedar aroma. Clear cedar is premium lumber, with knots noticeably absent. All three lumber options are 1 ⅜” thick to insulate the sauna room.
- Bench Style : Choose between the horizontal slat bench design or the vertical slat bench design. Named for the orientation of the 2x4 pieces of lumber that make up the bench, each offers a different look and feel to the interior of the sauna.
- Door Style : Outfit your sauna with one of the following four door options: deluxe glass, fading glass, wood with a window, all-wood.
- Heater : You can upgrade the Bridgeport from a standard 8kW heater to either a Cilindro tower heater (with or without digital controls) or a Virta deluxe heater—the choice is yours!
Sauna Type :
Heater and stones are essential to a traditional sauna experience. With the room at least heated to 160ºF, the traditional sauna can be enjoyed two ways. The first is called a dry sauna, which lacks any added moisture. The second is called a wet sauna, where you sprinkle water onto the heated stones to create a refreshing burst of steam and added humidity. Traditional indoor saunas use your existing floor, and the Bridgeport is no exception. Read about suitable floor options here.
Traditional saunas require very little upkeep. Simply wipe down the interior after each use and check for any dust or debris that you may have tracked in. Read more about long-term care and maintenance here.
The Bridgeport will ship via an LTL truck and will arrive curbside on a single pallet.