FOR EXCLUSIVE PRICING CALL OR TEXT US AT 1-844-240-9233.
The Cascade was designed with elegance, performance, and efficiency in mind. The combination of clear hemlock and clear red cedar give the sauna a unique look and feel. The Himalayan pink salt backrest adds a pleasant glow to the interior of the sauna, as well as added health benefits. The sauna includes a slatted, sturdy floor with no joints that will stay put as you walk around the room. The wide, multi-level benches can accommodate you and three other people as you experience a luxurious traditional sauna. The Harvia Virta 9kW deluxe electric heater includes a separate digital control pad, which you can mount on the exterior of the sauna. The control pad allows you to dictate when you want the sauna to heat up with delay functions, as well as how hot you would like the room to get—up to 195ºF. The stone wall mounted behind the heater radiates the heat out into the room. Experience luxury and relaxation with the Cascade indoor sauna.
- Tongue-and-groove lumber sections: 1-3/8” finished thickness
- Pre-assembled wall and roof sections
- Clear western red cedar construction
- Extra height interior for added headspace
- Multi-level benches for height/heat variation
- Wall-to-wall floor sections built of 1×2” slatted clear western hemlock lumber
- Tempered glass door with long stainless handle on the outside, wooden on the inside
- Stainless steel hinges, heater, and fasteners
- Deluxe stainless steel bucket, ladle, and thermometer/hygrometer kit
- Backlit therapeutic salt backrest with LED lighting, 110V plug-in
- 2 full-length benches, multi-level seating
- Vertical slat 2×4” benches built of clear western hemlock timbers
- Stone accent wall behind heater to radiate heat
- Standard 9kW Virta deluxe sauna heater by Harvia, Finland for maximum power and fast heat-up time
- Digital heater control; can be mounted on the interior or exterior of sauna
- Hand-crafted construction
- Indoor usage
- Easy assembly for two people
- Manufactured in the USA
- Holds up to four people
- Heater size: 9kW Virta deluxe heater with Xenio digital control center; interior or exterior mount
- Heater electrical: 220V, 40-amp service for heater; 8/3 hardwire connect
- LED light electrical: 110V plug-in
- Exterior dimensions: 71”W x 71”D x 84.5”H
- Interior dimensions: 66”W x 66”D x 80.5”H
- Lower bench size dimensions: 66”L x 14”W x 22”H
- Upper bench size dimensions: 66”L x 22”W x 36”H
- Door size: 64”H x 24”W
- Window size: 64”H x 25”H (x2)
- Shipping dimensions: 74”L x 40”W x 49”H
- Shipping weight: 925 lbs
- Assembled weight: 800 lbs
- Note: All dimensions are approximate
Sauna Type :
Heater and stones are essential to a traditional sauna experience. With the room at least heated to 160ºF, the traditional sauna can be enjoyed two ways. The first is called a dry sauna, which lacks any added moisture. The second is called a wet sauna, where you sprinkle water onto the heated stones to create a refreshing burst of steam and added humidity. Traditional indoor saunas use your existing floor, and the Cascade is no exception. Read about suitable floor options here.
Traditional saunas require very little upkeep. Simply wipe down the interior after each use and check for any dust or debris that you may have tracked in. Read more about long-term care and maintenance here.
The Cascade will ship via an LTL truck and will arrive curbside on a single pallet.