FOR EXCLUSIVE PRICING CALL OR TEXT US AT 1-844-240-9233.
The Denali represents peak luxury for traditional saunas. Built with clear red cedar, the red-tinted thick lumber gives off a pleasant aroma, adding to the sauna experience. The interior elements are constructed with clear hemlock, giving it a unique look when combined with the clear cedar. Sturdy, extra-wide benches at two different levels will accommodate you plus five friends. The Himalayan pink salt backrest spans the entire full-length top bench, adding a pleasant glow as well as some health benefits. The built-in floor is sturdy, with no joints and no slipping as you walk in the room. A stone wall is mounted behind the Harvia 9kW Virta deluxe electric heater, and will radiate the heat out into the room. The heater includes a digital control panel, where you can choose when you want the sauna to start heating up to 195ºF. You will never experience a traditional sauna the same again after stepping into the Denali indoor sauna!
- Tongue-and-groove lumber sections: 1-3/8” finished thickness
- Pre-assembled wall and roof sections
- Clear western red cedar construction
- Extra height interior for added head space
- Multi-level benches for height/heat variation
- Wall-to-wall floor sections built of 1×2” slatted clear western hemlock lumber
- Tempered glass door with long stainless handle on the outside, wooden on the inside
- Stainless steel hinges, heater, and fasteners
- Deluxe stainless steel bucket, ladle, and thermometer/hygrometer kit
- Backlit therapeutic salt backrest with LED lighting, 110V plug-in
- 2 full-length benches, multi-level seating
- 1 lower “L” bench for added seating
- Vertical slat 2×4” benches built of clear western hemlock timbers
- Stone accent wall behind heater to radiate heat
- Standard 9kW Virta deluxe sauna heater by Harvia for maximum power and fast heat-up time
- Digital heater control; can be mounted on the interior or exterior of sauna
- Hand crafted construction
- Indoor usage
- Easy assembly for 2 people
- Manufactured in the USA
- Holds up to six people
- Heater size: 9kW Virta deluxe heater with Xenio digital control center; interior or exterior mount
- Heater electrical: 220V, 40-amp service for heater; 8/3 hardwire connect
- LED light electrical: 110V plug-in
- Exterior dimensions: 86”W x 63”D x 84.5”H
- Interior dimensions: 81”W x 58”D x 80.5”H
- Lower bench size dimensions: 81”L x 14”W x 22”H
- Upper bench size dimensions: 81”L x 22”W x 36”H
- Lower bench “L” extension dimensions” 24”L x 26”W x 22”H
- Door size: 64”H x 24”W
- Window size: 64”H x 17”H (2)
- Shipping dimensions: 74”L x 40”W x 49”H
- Shipping weight: 950 lbs
- Assembled weight: 825 lbs
- Note: All dimensions are approximate
Sauna Type :
Heater and stones are essential to a traditional sauna experience. With the room at least heated to 160ºF, the traditional sauna can be enjoyed two ways. The first is called a dry sauna, which lacks any added moisture. The second is called a wet sauna, where you sprinkle water onto the heated stones to create a refreshing burst of steam and added humidity. Traditional indoor saunas use your existing floor, and the Denali is no exception. Read about suitable floor options here.
Traditional saunas require very little upkeep. Simply wipe down the interior after each use and check for any dust or debris that you may have tracked in. Read more about long-term care and maintenance here.
The Denali will ship via an LTL truck and will arrive curbside on a single pallet.