FOR EXCLUSIVE PRICING CALL OR TEXT US AT 1-844-240-9233.
The Hampton offers both an infrared or traditional sauna experience. For days when you want to bask in the infrared heat, use the digital control panel to turn on the heating panels and enjoy temperatures of 145ºF. Other times, you can turn on the Harvia 4.5kW electric heater and in an hour enjoy a traditional sauna with temperatures of 195ºF. You and one other person can relax against the contoured backrests and sprinkle water on the hot stones during a traditional sauna; all the components are designed to withstand moisture. The clear red cedar and walnut exterior stain give the hybrid sauna an elegant look. Choose your sauna experience daily with the Hampton!
- Clear natural red cedar interior
- Clear red cedar exterior with light chestnut stain
- 3 rear infrared heating panels: 16”W x 27”H
- 2 side infrared heater panels: 19” W x 27”H
- 1 floor infrared panel: 39”W x 12”H
- 110V, 20-amp plug-in infrared electric requirement
- 220V, 30-amp service steam heater electric requirement
- Digital interior infrared controller
- Contoured red cedar back support
- 4.5kW stainless steel heater
- Red cedar floor panels
- LED multi-color interior lighting
- Infrared heat temperature control up to 145°F
- 60-minute timer
- Bluetooth audio
- 2 transducer audio speakers
- Exterior stainless-steel door handle – 18”L
- Interior hemlock door handle
- Full tempered glass windows and door
- Easy assembly by two people
- Holds up to two people
- Overall exterior dimensions: 65”W x 49”D x 79”H
- Overall interior dimensions: 61.5”W x 45”D x 74”H
- Lower bench dimensions: 61.5”L x 21”W
- Door size: 24”W x 71.5”H
- Shipping weight: 100″L x 46″W x 79″H, 6 boxes total on 1 pallet Note: sauna ships crated
- Shipping weight: approximately 750 lbs
- Overall infrared power: 2150W
- Infrared Voltage: 120V/60Hz
- Infrared power hookup: 20-amp configuration, 9 feet in length
- Power distribution:
3 rear heating panels at 350W
2 side heating panels at 400W
1 floor heating panel at 300W
- Traditional heater size: 4.5kW, 220V, 30-amp requirement, hard-wire connect
- Note: All dimensions are approximate
Sauna Type :
Heater and stones are essential to a traditional sauna experience. With the room at least heated to 160ºF, the traditional sauna can be enjoyed two ways. The first is called a dry sauna, which lacks any added moisture. The second is called a wet sauna, where you sprinkle water onto the heated stones to create a refreshing burst of steam and added humidity. Traditional indoor saunas use your existing floor, and the Hampton is no exception. Read about suitable floor options here.
Infrared sauna rooms deliver heat therapy without getting extremely hot. Instead, the infrared rays penetrate your body from the various heater panels throughout the room. Think of it like basking in the sun without the harmful UV rays: relaxing and good for you!
Wipe down the benches after each use and occasionally vacuum and dust or debris that you might have tracked in. Read more about long-term care here.
The Hampton will ship via an LTL truck and will arrive curbside on a single pallet, crated.