FOR EXCLUSIVE PRICING CALL OR TEXT US AT 1-844-240-9233.
The Huntington offers a well-rounded traditional sauna experience: plenty of room to stretch out and enjoy the sauna heat, plus two exterior benches to cool off. Due to the canopy design, seven feet of the 8-foot-long sauna are reserved for the sauna room, while the exterior benches take up the remaining foot. The sauna space has room for up to 6 people to enjoy temperatures of 195ºF. The Harvia 8kW electric heater can start right away, or you can delay the start time up to eight hours—go about your day or go to sleep and the sauna will be hot when you are ready to get in!
- Ball-and-socket lumber: 1-3/8″ thick
- Any glass features are tempered
- Stainless steel bands, hinges, heater, and fasteners
- Interior LED light
- Western cedar heater guard
- Weather-resistant plastic support cradles
- Two opposite-facing benches for sitting or reclining
- Two exterior opposite-facing benches
- Indoor or outdoor usage
- Hand-crafted lumber profiles and end sections
- Best-in-class electric heater & sauna stones
- Limited lifetime warranty on the sauna room; five years on the heater
- Made in the USA
- Capacity: holds between four and six people
- Heater size: 8kW, 220V, 40-amp electrical requirement, hardwire connect
- Lighting electrical: 110V, 15-amp service, plug-in connect
- Assembled size: 72″W x 95″D x 77″H
- Interior room size: 71″W x 75″D x 71″H
- Interior bench dimensions: 18″W x 75″L x 17″H
- Canopy porch size: 71″W x 12″D x 71″H
- Exterior bench dimensions: 18″W x 12″L x 25″H
- Shipping weight: 915 lbs
- Shipping size: 96″L x 41″W x 52″H
- Note: All dimensions are approximate
- Lumber Type : Choose between three different types of solid lumber. Rustic fir is light in color, with small knots creating a unique pattern on each piece. Rustic cedar has a slightly red hue amongst the knots and boasts a pleasant cedar aroma. Clear cedar is premium lumber, with knots noticeably absent. All three lumber options are 1 ⅜” thick to insulate the sauna room.
- Vista Rear Window : Open the barrel sauna interior to breathtaking views with the addition of the vista rear window. This 20” x 36” piece of 3/8” glass sits on the back end barrel, above the electric heater.
- Bench Style : Choose between the horizontal slat bench design or the vertical slat bench design. Named for the orientation of the 2x4 pieces of lumber that make up the bench, each offers a different look and feel to the interior of the sauna.
- Door Style : Outfit your sauna with one of the following four door options: deluxe glass, fading glass, wood with a window, all-wood.
- Heater : The Huntington can be paired with either an electric or wood-burning heater with a chimney kit.
Sauna Type :
Heater and stones are essential to a traditional sauna experience. With the room at least heated to 160ºF, the traditional sauna can be enjoyed two ways. The first is called a dry sauna, which lacks any added moisture. The second is called a wet sauna, where you sprinkle water onto the heated stones to create a refreshing burst of steam and added humidity.
Traditional saunas require very little upkeep. Simply wipe down the interior after each use and check for any dust or debris that you may have tracked in. Read more about long-term care and maintenance here.
The Huntington will ship via an LTL truck and will arrive curbside on a single pallet.