Insulated Cedar Doors are made from the finest clear western red cedar. Doors are available in both standard and custom size options.
- Made from Grade "A" Clear Western Red Cedar. This is the highest grade of cedar available.
- Ideal for 2" x 4" sauna wall construction.
- Precisely engineered construction using stainless steel staples and nails ensure the wood will never bleed. Regular metals will tarnish the cedar.
- Brass hinges and door hardware will never rust in the humid environment of a sauna.
- Heavy duty handles and adjustable tension, spring door latch.
- Extremely well insulated! The insulated construction keeps the heat in sauna and reduces sauna operating costs.
- Comes with door jams and door stops
- Build using stainless steel nails (no rusting)
- Left swing door (right swing special order)
- Come with two cedar handles
- Complete brass hinges and latch
- Approx Rough opening 26" x 73"
- Actual door 23 5/8" x 70.5" x 1 5/8"
- Window dimensions 12" x 44"
- 24" x 72"
- 24" x 78"
- Insulated Door (INS72/78)