FOR EXCLUSIVE PRICING CALL OR TEXT US AT 1-844-240-9233.
Sometimes, bigger truly is better—especially in the case of the Lewisburg! At 7’x8’, you’ll have plenty of room to stretch out solo or with friends, especially because the diameter measures a full foot larger than the typical barrel sauna. If you’re a tried-and-true sauna fan who craves a wood-burning heater, the Lewisburg has space to accommodate it!
Otherwise, the Harvia 8kW electric heater will have you sweating in 195ºF in anywhere from one-eight hours, depending on your preference. You can go big and go home to your personal sauna paradise with the Lewisburg!
- Ball-and-socket lumber: 1-3/8″ thick
- Any glass features are tempered
- Stainless steel bands, hinges, and fasteners
- Interior LED light
- Cedar heater guard
- Weather-resistant plastic support cradles
- Two opposite-facing benches for sitting or reclining
- Indoor or outdoor usage
- Hand-crafted lumber profiles and end sections
- Limited lifetime warranty on the sauna room; five years on the heater
- Best-in-class electric heater & sauna stones
- Made in the USA
- Holds six to eight people
- Standard heater: 8kW, 220V, 40-amp electrical requirement, hardwire connect
- Lighting electrical: 110V, 15-amp service, plug-in connect
- Heater upgrade: M3 wood stove with chimney installation kit
- Assembled size: 84″W x 95″D x 89″H
- Interior room size: 83″W x 88″D x 83″H
- Bench dimensions: 20″W x 87″L x 22″H
- Shipping weight: 1,020 lbs
- Shipping size: 42″W x 95″L x 55″H
- Note: All dimensions are approximate
- Lumber Type : Choose between three different types of solid lumber. Rustic fir is light in color, with small knots creating a unique pattern on each piece. Rustic cedar has a slightly red hue amongst the knots and boasts a pleasant cedar aroma. Clear cedar is premium lumber, with knots noticeably absent. All three lumber options are 1 ⅜” thick to insulate the sauna room.
- Vista Rear Window : Open the barrel sauna interior to breathtaking views with the addition of the vista rear window. This 20” x 36” piece of 3/8” glass sits on the back end barrel, above the electric heater.
- Bench Style : Choose between the horizontal slat bench design or the vertical slat bench design. Named for the orientation of the 2x4 pieces of lumber that make up the bench, each offers a different look and feel to the interior of the sauna.
- Door Style : Outfit your sauna with one of the following four door options: deluxe glass, fading glass, wood with a window, all-wood.
- Heater : You can upgrade the Lewisburg from the standard 8kW heater to a Virta Deluxe or M3 Wood-Burning Stove.
Sauna Type :
Heater and stones are essential to a traditional sauna experience. With the room at least heated to 160ºF, the traditional sauna can be enjoyed two ways. The first is called a dry sauna, which lacks any added moisture. The second is called a wet sauna, where you sprinkle water onto the heated stones to create a refreshing burst of steam and added humidity.
Electrical Harvia KIP Built In :
- Sauna Room min.-max. cu. feet (m³): 250-425 (7-12)
- Watts: 8000
- Voltage: 240VAC
- Electrical Frequency: 60Hz
- Amps: 33.3
- Phase: 1 ph
- Wire Size: 8
Traditional saunas require very little upkeep. Simply wipe down the interior after each use and check for any dust or debris that you may have tracked in. Read more about long-term care and maintenance here.
The Lewisburg will ship via an LTL truck and will arrive curbside on a single pallet.