FOR EXCLUSIVE PRICING CALL OR TEXT US AT 1-844-240-9233.
We designed the Logan with the space-conscious in mind. Now, you can experience a traditional sauna even in an apartment, your bathroom, or closet. Measuring 53″W x 36″D x 78″H, the compact rectangular shape guarantees it won’t be taking up much space! One person can enjoy a sauna with temperatures up to 195ºF. Turn the Harvia 4.5kW electric heater on right away and bask in the warmth in an hour, or use the delay function up to eight hours. Relax in your home sauna any day of the week with the Logan!
- Tongue-and-groove lumber sections: 1-3/8” finished thickness
- Pre-assembled wall and roof sections
- Utilizes the existing floor. Suitable options include concrete, ceramic, vinyl, laminate, or tile flooring (carpet not recommended)
- Tempered glass door
- Stainless steel hinges, heater, and fasteners
- Interior LED light
- Wide bench
- Indoor usage
- Hand-crafted construction
- Easy assembly for two people
- Best-in-class heater & sauna stones
- Limited lifetime warranty on the sauna room; five years on the heater
- Made in the USA
- Holds one person
- Heater size: 4.5kW, 220V, 30-amp requirement, hard-wire connect
- Lighting electrical: 110V, 15-amp service, plug-in connect
- Exterior dimensions: 53″W x 36″D x 78″H
- Interior dimensions: 49″W x 31″D x 77″H
- Bench dimensions: 31″L x 16″W x 22″H
- Door size: 64″H x 24″W
- Window size: 64″H x 17″W
- Shipping size: 72″L x 40″W x 30″H
- Assembly weight: 500 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 525 lbs.
- Note: All dimensions are approximate
- Lumber Type : Choose between three different types of solid lumber. Rustic fir is light in color, with small knots creating a unique pattern on each piece. Rustic cedar has a slightly red hue amongst the knots and boasts a pleasant cedar aroma. Clear cedar is premium lumber, with knots noticeably absent. All three lumber options are 1 ⅜” thick to insulate the sauna room.
- Bench Style : Choose between the horizontal slat bench design or the vertical slat bench design. Named for the orientation of the 2x4 pieces of lumber that make up the bench, each offers a different look and feel to the interior of the sauna.
- Door Style : Outfit your sauna with one of the following four door options: deluxe glass, fading glass, wood with a window, all-wood.
- Heater : You can upgrade the Logan from the standard 4.5kW heater to a 6kW.
Sauna Type :
Heater and stones are essential to a traditional sauna experience. With the room at least heated to 160ºF, the traditional sauna can be enjoyed two ways. The first is called a dry sauna, which lacks any added moisture. The second is called a wet sauna, where you sprinkle water onto the heated stones to create a refreshing burst of steam and added humidity. Traditional indoor saunas use your existing floor, and the Logan is no exception. Read about suitable floor options here.
Traditional saunas require very little upkeep. Simply wipe down the interior after each use and check for any dust or debris that you may have tracked in. Read more about long-term care and maintenance here.
The Logan will ship via an LTL truck and will arrive curbside on a single pallet.