FOR EXCLUSIVE PRICING CALL OR TEXT US AT 1-844-240-9233.
Sauna with infrared or traditional heat with the Newport! This four-person sauna has two bench levels and contoured backrests, with space to stretch out and relax. The infrared heating panels will have you basking in temperatures of 145ºF. When you want to turn up the heat, switch to a traditional sauna with the Harvia 4.5kW electric heater. This heater will get the room up to temperatures of 195ºF in an hour, or you can choose to delay the start time by up to eight hours. If you prefer a traditional sauna with steam, you can sprinkle water on the hot stones during a traditional session; all the components for the infrared are moisture-resistant. You can have it both ways with the Newport hybrid sauna.
NOTE: This unit ships by flatbed trailer and must be quoted. Please call in to obtain a quote and place an order!
- Clear natural red cedar interior
- Clear red cedar exterior with light chestnut stain
- 4 rear infrared heating panels: 16”W x 27”H
- 3 side infrared heater panels: 10”W x 27”H
- 2 floor infrared panel: 39”W x 12”W
- 110V, 20-amp plug-in infrared electric requirement
- 220V, 30-amp service steam heater electric requirement
- Digital interior infrared controller
- Contoured red cedar back support
- 6kW stainless steel heater
- Red cedar floor panels
- LED multi-color interior lighting
- Infrared heat temperature control up to 145°F
- 60-minute timer
- Bluetooth audio
- Two transducer audio speakers
- Exterior stainless steel door handle
- Interior hemlock door handle – 18”L
- Full tempered glass windows and door
- Easy assembly by two people
- Holds up to four people
- Overall exterior dimensions: 83″W x 59″D x 79″H
- Overall interior dimensions: 79″W x 55.5″D x 74″H
- Lower bench dimensions: 55″L x 20″W
- Upper bench dimensions: 79″L x 21″W
- Door size: 24″W x 71.5″H
- Shipping dimensions: 100″L x 45″W x 76″H. 8 boxes total on 1 pallet Note: sauna ships crated
- Shipping weight: approximately 950 lbs
- Overall infrared power: 3050W
- Infrared voltage: 120V/60Hz
- Infrared power hookup x2: 20-amp configuration plugs, 9 feet in length
- Power distribution:
4 rear heating panels at 350W
3 side heating panels at 400W
2 floor heating panel at 300W
- Traditional heater size: 6kW, 220V, 30-amp requirement, hard-wire connect
- Note: All dimensions are approximate
Sauna Type :
Heater and stones are essential to a traditional sauna experience. With the room at least heated to 160ºF, the traditional sauna can be enjoyed two ways. The first is called a dry sauna, which lacks any added moisture. The second is called a wet sauna, where you sprinkle water onto the heated stones to create a refreshing burst of steam and added humidity. Traditional indoor saunas use your existing floor, and the Newport is no exception. Read about suitable floor options here.
Infrared sauna rooms deliver heat therapy without getting extremely hot. Instead, the infrared rays penetrate your body from the various heater panels throughout the room. Think of it like basking in the sun without the harmful UV rays: relaxing and good for you!
Wipe down the benches after each use and occasionally vacuum and dust or debris that you might have tracked in. Read more about long-term care here.
The Newport will ship via an LTL truck and will arrive curbside on a single pallet, crated.