FOR EXCLUSIVE PRICING CALL OR TEXT US AT 1-844-240-9233.
The Olympus is a sauna fit for a party, and then some. With a spacious interior that can accommodate up to eight people, this indoor sauna has benches that are both multi-level and extra wide. The lower level benches can be pushed together or pulled apart to make room for sauna bathers. The Nordic spruce lumber, paired with the full front glass, adds a contemporary look and feel to the sauna. The Harvia 9kW deluxe electric heater will have the room up to 195ºF in an hour, of which you can control using the separate digital pad. Whether placed in a bathroom, basement, or garage, the Olympus indoor sauna will use your existing floor as its own and transform the room into one of luxury and relaxation.
- Indoor placement
- 1-1/2” solid Nordic spruce plank construction
- Tongue-and-groove fit of all wall and roof panels
- 24” long aspen door handle
- Aspen benches
- Movable lower benches for configuration flexibility
- Easy construction for 2 persons
- Stainless steel hardware throughout
- Full glass front wall panel
- Tempered door and window glass
- 9kW Virta heater with Xenio digital control
- Holds between six and eight people
- Heater size: 9kW Virta deluxe heater with Xenio digital control center; interior or exterior mount
- Heater electrical: 220V, 40-amp service for heater; 8/3 hardwire connect
- Exterior dimensions: 84”W x 80”D x 81”H
- Interior dimensions: 79”W x 76”D x 79”H
- Upper bench size (x2): 75”L x 24″W
- Lower bench size (x2): 75”L x 25″W, 75”L x 17″W
- Combined lower bench platform: 75” x 42″W
- Door size: 23”W x 77″H
- Window size (x2): 24”W x 77”H
- Shipping dimensions: 80″L x 47″W x 48″H
- Shipping weight: 1,295 lbs
- Note: All dimensions are approximate
Sauna Type :
Heater and stones are essential to a traditional sauna experience. With the room at least heated to 160ºF, the traditional sauna can be enjoyed two ways. The first is called a dry sauna, which lacks any added moisture. The second is called a wet sauna, where you sprinkle water onto the heated stones to create a refreshing burst of steam and added humidity. Traditional indoor saunas use your existing floor, and the Olympus is no exception. Read about suitable floor options here.
Traditional saunas require very little upkeep. Simply wipe down the interior after each use and check for any dust or debris that you may have tracked in. Read more about long-term care and maintenance here.
The Olympus will ship via an LTL truck and will arrive curbside on a single pallet.