FOR EXCLUSIVE PRICING CALL OR TEXT US AT 1-844-240-9233.
The Patterson not only offers a space-saving corner design, but it also includes room for up to six people to create the perfect traditional sauna experience! The full top benches span two walls, and the lower bench is retractable. The Harvia 8kW electric heater is paired with the room, and will heat it up to temperatures of 195ºF in an hour. Alternately, delay the start time by up to eight hours and clean, sleep, work, or run errands before coming back to a hot sauna. Enhance your space and your relaxation routine by adding a Patterson to your home.
- High-grade spruce
- Tongue-and-groove construction: 1-3/8” finished thickness
- Horizontal and vertical wood elements
- Stainless steel hinges, heater, and fasteners
- Pre-assembled wall sections, roof sections, benches, and backrests
- Utilizes the existing floor. Suitable options include concrete, ceramic, vinyl, laminate, or tile flooring (carpet not recommended)
- Tempered and tinted glass door
- Built-in vent with sliding cover, located near the bottom of the sauna room
- Interior LED light
- Three benches with multi-level seating
- Indoor usage
- Corner placement design
- Hand-crafted construction
- Best-in-class heater & sauna stones
- Limited lifetime warranty on the sauna room; five years on the heater
- Hand-crafted workmanship
- Holds up to six people
- Indoor usage
- Heater size: 8kW, 220V, 40-amp requirement, hard-wire connect
- Lighting electrical: 110V, 15-amp service, plug-in connect
- Exterior dimensions: 80”W x 80”D x 80”H
- Interior dimensions: 78”W x 78”D x 78”H
- Lower bench size: 78”L x 24”W x 18”H
- Upper bench size: 78”L x 24”W x 36”H
- Upper bench L extension Size: 54”L x 24”W x 36”H
- 1-1/2” thick element wall and roof sections
- 5/16” thick tempered and tinted door and window glass
- Hand crafted construction
- Door can be assembled to swing right or left
- Upper bench can be assembled with L on left or right
- Shipping weight: 1050 lbs
- Note: All dimensions are approximate
- Lumber : The Patterson is constructed using thick Nordic spruce pieces of lumber. This sturdy lumber is perfect for a free-standing sauna, and offers plenty of natural insulation.
- Heater : You can upgrade the Patterson from a standard 8kW heater to either a Cilindro tower heater (with or without digital controls) or a Virta deluxe heater—the choice is yours!
Sauna Type :
Heater and stones are essential to a traditional sauna experience. With the room at least heated to 160ºF, the traditional sauna can be enjoyed two ways. The first is called a dry sauna, which lacks any added moisture. The second is called a wet sauna, where you sprinkle water onto the heated stones to create a refreshing burst of steam and added humidity. Traditional indoor saunas use your existing floor, and the Patterson is no exception. Read about suitable floor options here.
Traditional saunas require very little upkeep. Simply wipe down the interior after each use and check for any dust or debris that you may have tracked in. Read more about long-term care and maintenance here.
The Patterson will ship via an LTL truck and will arrive curbside on a single pallet.