FOR EXCLUSIVE PRICING CALL OR TEXT US AT 1-844-240-9233.
Tried and true, the Pinnacle is both a staple and a best-seller. Measuring at 6’x6’, this barrel sauna embodies “happy medium” to a T: not too small and not too big. You can stretch out on your own or invite three friends to experience the magic of sauna. Paired with a Harvia 6kW electric heater, you’ll be sweating in less than an hour as the temperatures climb to 195ºF.
Prefer a sauna first thing in the morning? Turn the dial and delay the start time up to eight hours while you sleep. Instant relaxation is right around the corner with a Pinnacle barrel sauna!
- Ball-and-socket lumber: 1-3/8″ thick
- Any glass features are tempered
- Stainless steel bands, hinges, and fasteners
- Interior LED light
- Cedar heater guard
- Weather-resistant plastic support cradles
- Two opposite-facing benches for sitting or reclining
- Indoor or outdoor usage
- Hand-crafted lumber profiles and end sections
- Limited lifetime warranty on the sauna room; five years on the heater
- Best-in-class electric heater & sauna stones
- Made in the USA
- Holds up to four people
- Heater size: 6kW, 220V, 30-amp requirement, hardwire connect
- Lighting electrical: 110V, 15-amp service, plug-in connect
- Assembled size: 72″W x 72″D x 77″H
- Interior room size: 71″W x 64″D x 71″H
- Bench dimensions: 18″W x 64″L x 17″H
- Shipping weight: 715 lbs
- Shipping size: 74″L x 41″W x 52″H
- Note: All dimensions are approximate
- Lumber Type : Choose between three different types of solid lumber. Rustic fir is light in color, with small knots creating a unique pattern on each piece. Rustic cedar has a slightly red hue amongst the knots and boasts a pleasant cedar aroma. Clear cedar is premium lumber, with knots noticeably absent. All three lumber options are 1 ⅜” thick to insulate the sauna room.
- Vista Rear Window : Open the barrel sauna interior to breathtaking views with the addition of the vista rear window. This 20” x 36” piece of 3/8” glass sits on the back end barrel, above the electric heater.
- Bench Style : Choose between the horizontal slat bench design or the vertical slat bench design. Named for the orientation of the 2x4 pieces of lumber that make up the bench, each offers a different look and feel to the interior of the sauna.
- Door Style : Outfit your sauna with one of the following four door options: deluxe glass, fading glass, wood with a window, all-wood.
- Heater : You can upgrade the Pinnacle from the standard 6kW heater to a 8kW.
Sauna Type :
Heater and stones are essential to a traditional sauna experience. With the room at least heated to 160ºF, the traditional sauna can be enjoyed two ways. The first is called a dry sauna, which lacks any added moisture. The second is called a wet sauna, where you sprinkle water onto the heated stones to create a refreshing burst of steam and added humidity.
Electrical Harvia KIP Built In :
- Sauna Room min.-max. cu. feet (m³): 100-425
- Watts: 6000, 8000
- Voltage: 240VAC
- Electrical Frequency: 60Hz
- Amps: 25, 33.3
- Phase: 1 ph
- Wire Size: 10 (6KW), 8 (8KW)
Traditional saunas require very little upkeep. Simply wipe down the interior after each use and check for any dust or debris that you may have tracked in. Read more about long-term care and maintenance here.
The Pinnacle will ship via an LTL truck and will arrive curbside on a single pallet.