Tried and true, the Pinnacle is both a staple and a best-seller. Measuring at 6'x6', this barrel sauna embodies “happy medium” to a T: not too small and not too big. You can stretch out on your own or invite three friends to experience the magic of sauna. Paired with a Harvia 6kW electric heater, you'll be sweating in less than an hour as the temperatures climb to 180ºF. Prefer a sauna first thing in the morning? Turn the dial and delay the start time up to eight hours while you sleep. Instant relaxation is right around the corner with a Pinnacle barrel sauna!
- Lumber: Ball-and-socket lumber: 1-3/8" thick
- Glass: Any glass features are tempered
- Hardware: Stainless steel bands, hinges, and fasteners
- Lighting: Interior LED light
- Accessories: Sauna stones included
- Holds up to four people
- Heater size: 6kW, 240V, 30-amp requirement, hardwire connect
- Lighting electrical: 110V, 15-amp service, plug-in connect
- Assembled size: 72" W x 72" D x 75 - 3/8" H
- Interior room size: 71" W x 64" D x 69 - 1/8" H
- Bench dimensions: 18" W x 64" L x 17" H
- Cradle dimensions 54" x 6
- Shipping weight: 715 lbs
- Shipping size: 74" L x 41" W x 48" H
Note: All dimensions are approximate
Lumber Type : Choose between two different types of solid lumber. A customer favorite! Offering natural resistance to the elements and to pests, a Rustic Cedar sauna will offer many years of sauna enjoyment. With varying tones of red, brown, and white it is guaranteed to match any setting it’s constructed in. The aromatics of the Western Red Cedar it’s made from are second to none, amplifying the relaxation in your sauna. With many reporting improved sleep quality from their cedar sauna, it is an excellent and popular choice to add to your daily routine!
Sleek, stylish, and striking, the Onyx lumber will be a picturesque addition to your backyard. The Hemfir lumber is stained on the interior and exterior, offering a uniform look inside and out. Accented with an arched glass door, mood lighting, and black steel Wall heater, it will be the envy of anyone who has the privilege of using your beautiful sauna!
- Vista Rear Window : The Vista Rear Window adds a panoramic view to your barrel sauna experience. It can be added to any of our Almost Heaven Outdoor Barrel Saunas. The Vista window consists of a 20" x 40" piece of 3/8" thick safety glass that is mounted into the rear wall of the sauna and then trimmed with cedar molding. It is elegant and unique, and you’re not going to want to miss out on the view!
- Port Window : The Port Window adds a circular view to any barrel sauna. It can be added to any of our Almost Heaven Outdoor Barrel Saunas. The Port Window allows light to enter into the sauna. Many people enjoy looking out of the window and the aesthetics of its look!
- Door Style : The standard door for our Almost Heaven indoor or outdoor saunas is the glass door. The tempered glass door allows for an open and spacious atmosphere inside of your sauna. Also included is a cylindrical stainless-steel handle. The large, easy-to-open handle is designed with smooth wood on the interior and stylish stainless-steel on the exterior. The wooden handle stays cool while the sauna heats up, and the stainless-steel adds an elegant contrast to the natural wood of your sauna.
- Bench Style : Choose between the horizontal slat bench design or the vertical slat bench design. Named for the orientation of the 2x4 pieces of lumber that make up the bench, each offers a different look and feel to the interior of the sauna.
- Heater : The Pinnacle can be paired with either an electric or wood-burning heater with a chimney kit.
- Sauna Type : : Heater and stones are essential to a traditional sauna experience. With the room at least heated to 160ºF, the traditional sauna can be enjoyed two ways. The first is called a dry sauna, which lacks any added moisture. The second is called a wet sauna, where you sprinkle water onto the heated stones to create a refreshing burst of steam and added humidity.
Downloads & Manuals:
Care & Maintenance:
Traditional saunas require very little upkeep. Simply wipe down the interior after each use and check for any dust or debris that you may have tracked in. Read more about long-term care and maintenance here.
The Pinnacle will ship via an LTL truck and will arrive curbside on a single pallet.