FOR EXCLUSIVE PRICING CALL OR TEXT US AT 1-844-240-9233.
The Timberline will enhance any backyard or outdoor setting, providing a contemporary look to the authentic sauna experience. The wrap-around front porch includes privacy panels, and the sauna room has wide multi-level benches, which are accented by a railing that also serves as a footrest for the upper bench. The high sloped ceilings provide an open feel, and there is plenty of room for you and five others to enjoy the heat. The cabin design is built to withstand all weather conditions. Thick spruce lumber panels provide excellent insulation, and you can even stain the exterior to match your aesthetic. Choose either a Harvia electric heater or wood-burning stove for a true traditional sauna experience. Step into your backyard and enjoy all the Timberline cabin sauna has to offer.
- Thick Nordic spruce timber wall sections
- Double tongue-and-groove profiling of timber sections
- Tempered glass window and door
- Multi-level seating
- Clear spruce upper and lower benches
- Safety rail and upper bench foot support
- Wrap-around exterior porch
- Exterior privacy panels
- Electric or wood-burning heater options
- Sloped roof with porch covering
- Note: roofing shingles not included
- A door equipped with a lock
- Insulated ceiling
- Adjustable upper and lower vents
- Holds between four and six people
- Standard heater: 8kW, 220V, 40-amp electrical requirement, hardwire connect
- Heater upgrades available: Virta electric heater, PRO20 wood-burning heater, and Legend wood-burning heater
- Exterior dimensions with porch: 128”W x 112”D x 107”H
- Sauna room exterior dimensions: 80”W x 75”D
- Interior dimensions: 75”W x 70”D x 88”H
- Upper bench dimensions: 75”L x 36”W
- Lower bench dimensions: 75”L x 18”W
- Door size: 75”H x 32”W
- Window size: 68”W x 20”H
- Shipping dimensions:
- Package 1: 103” x 8” x 8” (support post)
- Package 2: 84”x 48” x 50” (sauna)
- Shipping weight:
- Package 1: 25 lbs
- Package 2: 1800 lbs
- Assembled weight: approx. 1,750 lbs
- Note: All dimensions are approximate
- Heater : The Timberline comes standard with an electric heater. You can choose to upgrade it to a Virta deluxe heater or a wood-burning heater and chimney kit.
Sauna Type :
Heater and stones are essential to a traditional sauna experience. With the room at least heated to 160ºF, the traditional sauna can be enjoyed two ways. The first is called a dry sauna, which lacks any added moisture. The second is called a wet sauna, where you sprinkle water onto the heated stones to create a refreshing burst of steam and added humidity.
Traditional saunas require very little upkeep. Simply wipe down the interior after each use and check for any dust or debris that you may have tracked in. Read more about long-term care and maintenance here.
The Timberline will ship via flatbed.