FOR EXCLUSIVE PRICING CALL OR TEXT US AT 1-844-240-9233.
Aesthetically pleasing and incredibly efficient, the Vienna barrel sauna is compact and powerful. The sauna measures 6’x5’, with one foot of that space delegated to the exterior benches. It fits up to two people, who can enjoy temperatures of 195ºF inside the sauna thanks to the Harvia 4.5kW electric heater.
Anyone can utilize the exterior benches that frame the door to cool off after the sauna, or to store sauna essentials: towels, water, and more. Delay the sauna start time up to eight hours using the timer on the heater, and get ready for a relaxing sauna session!
- Ball-and-socket lumber: 1-3/8″ thick
- Any glass features are tempered
- Stainless steel bands, hinges, heater and fasteners
- Interior LED light
- Western cedar heater guard
- Weather-resistant plastic support cradles
- Two opposite-facing benches for sitting or reclining
- Two exterior-facing benches
- Indoor or outdoor usage
- Hand-crafted lumber profiles and wall sections
- Best-in-class electric heater & sauna stones
- Limited lifetime warranty on the sauna room; five years on the heater
- Made in the USA
- Holds two people
- Heater size: 4.5kW, 220V, 30-amp electrical requirement, hardwire connect
- Lighting electrical: 110V, 15-amp service, plug-in connect
- Assembled size: 72″W x 60″D x 77″H
- Interior room size: 71″W x 39″D x 71″H
- Interior bench dimensions: 18″W x 39″L x 17″H
- Canopy porch size: 71″W x 12″D x 71″H
- Exterior bench dimensions: 18″W x 12″L x 25″H
- Shipping weight: 650 lbs
- Shipping size: 74″ L x 41″ W x 52″ H
- Note: All dimensions are approximate
- Lumber Type : Choose between three different types of solid lumber. Rustic fir is light in color, with small knots creating a unique pattern on each piece. Rustic cedar has a slightly red hue amongst the knots and boasts a pleasant cedar aroma. Clear cedar is premium lumber, with knots noticeably absent. All three lumber options are 1 ⅜” thick to insulate the sauna room.
- Vista Rear Window : Open the barrel sauna interior to breathtaking views with the addition of the vista rear window. This 20” x 36” piece of 3/8” glass sits on the back end barrel, above the electric heater.
- Bench Style : Choose between the horizontal slat bench design or the vertical slat bench design. Named for the orientation of the 2x4 pieces of lumber that make up the bench, each offers a different look and feel to the interior of the sauna.
- Door Style : Outfit your sauna with one of the following four door options: deluxe glass, fading glass, wood with a window, all-wood.
- Heater : You can upgrade the Vienna from the standard 4.5kW heater to a 6kW.
Sauna Type :
Heater and stones are essential to a traditional sauna experience. With the room at least heated to 160ºF, the traditional sauna can be enjoyed two ways. The first is called a dry sauna, which lacks any added moisture. The second is called a wet sauna, where you sprinkle water onto the heated stones to create a refreshing burst of steam and added humidity.
Electrical Harvia KIP Built In :
- Sauna Room min.-max. cu. feet (m³): 170-425 (7-12)
- Watts: 4500, 6000
- Voltage: 240VAC
- Electrical Frequency: 60Hz
- Amps: 18.8, 25
- Phase: 1 ph
- Wire Size: 8
Traditional saunas require very little upkeep. Simply wipe down the interior after each use and check for any dust or debris that you may have tracked in. Read more about long-term care and maintenance here.
The Vienna will ship via an LTL truck and will arrive curbside on a single pallet.