The Auburn achieves both a compact, space-friendly shape while boasting a spacious feel thanks to an abundance of windows. You and two others can enjoy the sauna heat—either from the top bench, where heat rises, or a step below on the bottom bench. The Harvia 6.0kW electric heater will get the room hot: up to 180ºF in an hour. If you’d rather exercise, clean, or go about your day first, delay the start time up to eight hours. Every sauna session will be full of natural light and soothing löyly, courtesy of the Auburn.
- Lumber: Tongue-and-groove lumber sections: 1-3/8" finished thickness
- Glass: Tempered glass door
- Hardware: Stainless steel hinges, heater, and fasteners
- Lighting: Interior LED light
- Accessories: Best-in-class heater & sauna stones
- Holds two to three people
- Heater size: 6kW, 240V, 30-amp requirement, hard-wire connect
- Lighting electrical: 110V, 15-amp service, plug-in connect
- Exterior dimensions: 70"W x 47"D x 78"H
- Interior dimensions: 65"W x 42"D x 77"H
- Upper bench size: 65"L x 22" W x 36"H
- Lower bench L extension size: 20"L x 15"W x 22"H
- Door size: 64"H x 24"W
- Window size: 64"H x 9"W
- Shipping size: 74"L x 40"W x 40"H
- Assembled weight: 515
- Shipping weight: 700 lbs.
Note: All dimensions are approximate
Customize your Sauna Experience.
Our Barrel and Respite Series Saunas are manufactured in the USA. This allows you to customize the lumber type, door styles, heaters, etc... Making your sauna, YOURS!
Finnish sauna culture has been our inspiration from the start. We are proud to continue the long-standing tradition of sauna from Finland in the United States with our wide array of sauna rooms: indoor, barrel, luxury, and cabin. Go ahead and pour some water on the rocks and experience that löyly.
Harvia WiFi solutions, combined with the MyHarvia mobile app, have been designed to allow safe and easy remote control of your sauna. These solutions allow you to switch on the sauna heater remotely and control other features that will save energy, as your sauna will be ready exactly when you are.
You can control the features of the Harvia Xenio WiFi control panel from your mobile device anywhere and at any time using the MyHarvia mobile app.
- Lumber Type : Choose between three different types of solid lumber. Rustic fir is light in color, with small knots creating a unique pattern on each piece. Rustic cedar has a slightly red hue amongst the knots and boasts a pleasant cedar aroma. Clear cedar is premium lumber, with knots noticeably absent. All three lumber options are 1 ⅜" thick to insulate the sauna room.
- Door Style : Outfit your sauna with one of the following four door options: deluxe glass, fading glass, wood with a window, all-wood.
- Heater : You can upgrade the Auburn from the standard 6kW heater to an 8kW. You can also add the luxury and ease of WiFi controls with the Harvia KIP60W or KIP80W with a Xenio WiFi Control Panel.
- Sauna Type : Heater and stones are essential to a traditional sauna experience. With the room at least heated to 160ºF, the traditional sauna can be enjoyed in two ways. The first is called a dry sauna, which lacks any added moisture. The second is called a wet sauna, where you sprinkle water onto the heated stones to create a refreshing burst of steam and added humidity.
- Lighting Upgrade : The Auburn comes standard with a LED Light and can be upgraded to a colored Mood Light for chromotherapy benefits.
- IR Hybrid Upgrade : Four infrared panels will be added to the Auburn if a customer chooses the hybrid option.
Upgrade Your Sauna With Infrared
Embark on a new era of relaxation by upgrading to the Hybrid Infrared Auburn 3 Person Indoor Sauna. This innovative sauna redefines tranquility, seamlessly merging traditional warmth with cutting-edge infrared technology. Immerse yourself in the spacious embrace of this indoor sanctuary, meticulously designed for maximum comfort and rejuvenation. Elevate your well-being to unprecedented heights with the Hybrid Infrared Auburn 3 Person Sauna, where the timeless allure of classic sauna meets the therapeutic precision of modern advancements. Transform your home into a haven of serenity and sophistication with this uniquely crafted indoor sauna, offering a distinctive and unparalleled escape for body and soul.
Downloads & Manuals:
Care & Maintenance:
Traditional saunas require very little upkeep. Simply wipe down the interior after each use and check for any dust or debris that you may have tracked in. Read more about long-term care and maintenance here.
The Auburn will ship via an LTL truck and will arrive curbside on a single pallet.