The Grayson is not only spacious both because of the natural light let in through the windows, but also because of the two full-length benches. The top bench will give you a hot sauna bathing experience—you’ll be able to feel the 180ºF temperatures! The lower bench allows you to stretch out while experiencing a more gentle heat. Whether you are relaxing on your own or with three friends, the Harvia 6kW electric heater will efficiently heat the room in either an hour or delayed up to eight hours. Enjoy peace and relaxation at any time with the Grayson.
- Lumber: Tongue-and-groove lumber sections: 1-3/8" finished thickness
- Glass: Tempered glass door
- Hardware: Stainless steel hinges, heater, and fasteners
- Lighting: Interior LED light
- Accessories: Best-in-class heater & sauna stones
- Capacity: 4 Persons
- Heater size: 6kW, 240V, 30-amp requirement, hard-wire connect
- Lighting electrical: 110V, 15-amp service, plug-in connect
- Exterior dimensions: 71"W x 71"D x 78"H
- Interior dimensions: 66"W x 66"D x 77"H
- Lower bench size: 66"L x 14"W x 22"H
- Upper bench size: 66"L x 22"W x 36"H
- Door size: 64"H x 24"W
- Window size: 64"H x 25"W (2)
- Shipping size: 74"L x 40"W x 49"H
- Assembled weight: 750 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 815 lbs.
Note: All dimensions are approximate
Create your dream sauna!
Customize your sauna experience.
You are able to choose your lumber, heater style, WiFi compatibility, door style, etc!
Enjoy your sauna with a dry or wet heat. The Havia Heaters allow you to choose a dry sauna or wet sauna. You can create a dry sauna into a wet sauna by simply adding water to the hot stones.
Harvia WiFi solutions, combined with the MyHarvia mobile app, have been designed to allow safe and easy remote control of your sauna. These solutions allow you to switch on the sauna heater remotely and control other features that will save energy, as your sauna will be ready exactly when you are.
You can control the features of the Harvia Xenio WiFi control panel from your mobile device anywhere and at any time using the MyHarvia mobile app.
- Lumber Type : Choose between three different types of solid lumber. Rustic fir is light in color, with small knots creating a unique pattern on each piece. Rustic cedar has a slightly red hue amongst the knots and boasts a pleasant cedar aroma. Clear cedar is premium lumber, with knots noticeably absent. All three lumber options are 1 ⅜” thick to insulate the sauna room.
- Door Style : Outfit your sauna with one of the following four door options: deluxe glass, fading glass, wood with a window, all-wood.
- Heater : You can upgrade the Grayson from the standard 6kW heater to an 8kW. You can also add the luxury and ease of WiFi controls with the Harvia KIP60W or KIP80W with a Xenio WiFi Control Panel.
- Sauna Type : Heater and stones are essential to a traditional sauna experience. With the room at least heated to 160ºF, the traditional sauna can be enjoyed in two ways. The first is called a dry sauna, which lacks any added moisture. The second is called a wet sauna, where you sprinkle water onto the heated stones to create a refreshing burst of steam and added humidity.
- Lighting Upgrade : The Grayson comes standard with a LED Light and can be upgraded to a colored Mood Light for chromotherapy benefits.
- IR Hybrid Upgrade : Four infrared panels will be added to the Grayson if a customer chooses the hybrid option.
Upgrade Your Sauna With Infrared
Revitalize your home spa experience with the Hybrid Infrared Grayson 4 Person Indoor Sauna. Elevate relaxation to new heights as the Grayson seamlessly integrates traditional sauna components with advanced infrared technology. Designed for up to four individuals, this spacious indoor sauna offers a haven of tranquility and rejuvenation. Immerse yourself in the therapeutic warmth and modern luxury, enhancing both your physical and mental well-being. Upgrade your wellness routine and transform your space into a sanctuary with the Hybrid Infrared Grayson 4 Person Indoor Sauna – a perfect blend of style and rejuvenation.
Downloads & Manuals:
Care & Maintenance:
Traditional saunas require very little upkeep. Simply wipe down the interior after each use and check for any dust or debris that you may have tracked in. Read more about long-term care and maintenance here.
The Grayson will ship via an LTL truck and will arrive curbside on a single pallet.