The Rainelle’s unique glass design lends both privacy and natural light to the sauna experience. The two full-length, multi-level benches offer plenty of room for you and three friends to enjoy the heat, or you can stretch out on your own. The Harvia 8kW electric heater can either delay the start time up to eight hours, or can turn on right away. The space will get up to temperatures of 180ºF after an hour of heating. Whether in your bathroom, basement, garage, or spare room, enjoy an authentic sauna experience in the Rainelle!
- Lumber: Tongue-and-groove lumber sections: 1-3/8" finished thickness
- Glass: Tempered glass door
- Hardware: Stainless steel hinges, heater, and fasteners
- Lighting: Interior LED light
- Accessories: Best-in-class heater & sauna stones
- Holds up to four people
- Heater size: 6kW, 240V, 30-amp requirement, hard-wire connect
- Lighting electrical: 110V, 15-amp service, plug-in connect
- Exterior dimensions: 71"W x 63"D x 78"H
- Interior dimensions: 66"W x 58"D x 77"H
- Upper bench size: 66"L x 22" W x 38"H
- Lower bench size: 66"L x 14"W x 23"H
- Door size: 64"H x 24"W
- Window size: 64"H x 25"W
- Shipping size: 74"L x 40"W x 49"H
- Assembled weight: 720 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 785 lbs.
Note: All dimensions are approximate
Customize the Rainelle
Customize your sauna experience.
You are able to choose your lumber, heater style, WiFi compatibility, door style, etc!
Enjoy your sauna with a dry or wet heat. The Havia Heaters allow you to choose a dry sauna or wet sauna. You can create a dry sauna into a wet sauna by simply adding water to the hot stones.
Harvia WiFi solutions, combined with the MyHarvia mobile app, have been designed to allow safe and easy remote control of your sauna. These solutions allow you to switch on the sauna heater remotely and control other features that will save energy, as your sauna will be ready exactly when you are.
You can control the features of the Harvia Xenio WiFi control panel from your mobile device anywhere and at any time using the MyHarvia mobile app.
- Lumber Type : Choose between three different types of solid lumber. Rustic fir is light in color, with small knots creating a unique pattern on each piece. Rustic cedar has a slightly red hue amongst the knots and boasts a pleasant cedar aroma. Clear cedar is premium lumber, with knots noticeably absent. All three lumber options are 1 ⅜" thick to insulate the sauna room.
- Door Style : Outfit your sauna with one of the following four door options: deluxe glass, fading glass, wood with a window, all-wood.
- Heater : You can upgrade the Rainelle from the standard 6kW heater to an 8kW. You can also add the luxury and ease of WiFi controls with the Harvia KIP60W or KIP80W with a Xenio WiFi Control Panel.
- Sauna Type : Heater and stones are essential to a traditional sauna experience. With the room at least heated to 160ºF, the traditional sauna can be enjoyed in two ways. The first is called a dry sauna, which lacks any added moisture. The second is called a wet sauna, where you sprinkle water onto the heated stones to create a refreshing burst of steam and added humidity.
- Lighting Upgrade : The Rainelle comes standard with a LED Light and can be upgraded to a colored Mood Light for chromotherapy benefits.
- IR Hybrid Upgrade : Four infrared panels will be added to the Rainelle if a customer chooses the hybrid option.
Upgrade Your Sauna With Infrared
Revitalize your home sanctuary with the Hybrid Infrared Rainelle 4 Person Indoor Sauna—a bespoke upgrade to your well-being haven. Immerse yourself in a symphony of traditional sauna allure and state-of-the-art infrared technology, creating an exclusive blend of luxury and relaxation. Crafted for four individuals, this indoor sauna transcends mere functionality, offering an expansive retreat into indulgent comfort and therapeutic warmth. Redefine your wellness journey and transform your space into a private oasis with the Hybrid Infrared Rainelle 4 Person Indoor Sauna—a personalized fusion of elegance and holistic rejuvenation. Step into a world where every moment is tailored to your tranquility, turning your home into a sanctuary for revitalization like no other.
Downloads & Manuals:
Care & Maintenance:
Traditional saunas require very little upkeep. Simply wipe down the interior after each use and check for any dust or debris that you may have tracked in. Read more about long-term care and maintenance here.
The Rainelle will ship via an LTL truck and will arrive curbside on a single pallet.