FOR EXCLUSIVE PRICING CALL OR TEXT US AT 1-844-240-9233.
Share your infrared sauna experience or stretch out on your own in Sunlighten’s Signature III home sauna. The Signature III seats up to three people, with a comfortable, multi-function bench that can be removed to maximize room for stretching or yoga.
Ten heaters deliver a variety of sauna benefits, including lowered blood pressure, detoxification, and weight loss, and a programmable timer allows you to ensure that your sauna is heated and ready to go when you are.
The Signature III is built with commercial grade construction methods and features eco-friendly wood options available in both basswood and western Canadian cedar.
- Solocarbon® heaters deliver the highest concentration of far infrared heat available, proven 99% effective
- Ultra low EMF technology ensures ultimate safety
- Patented Magne-Seal™ assembly process for easy set up
- Programmable timer & continuous use options for convenience
- Available in basswood, cedar
- Width: 57.3"
- Depth: 40″
- Height: 70.1″
- Bench 57.3” x 20″ x 19″
- Width : 62.4"
- Depth: 46.1″
- Height: 77.5″
- Door Width: 28”
- Basswood – 569 lbs
- Cedar – 569 lbs
Sauna Panels :
For seamless craftsmanship, each wall of the Signature consists of one large wooden panel:
- Roof & Floor Panels : 62.4” x 46.1” x 3” thick (see diagram)
- Back & Front Panels : 57.4” x 71” x 3” thick (see diagram)
- Side Panels : 44.6” x 71” x 2.6” thick
Fitting into your space: Because of the large panel size, it is important to ensure there is enough space through the doors and pathways to the sauna’s location in your home. Standard doors in the US are 30” to 36” wide, and 6’ to 8’ tall. Please measure any doorway or hallway needed prior to purchase.
- Heaters: 10 Far Infrared Heaters
- 120V 2250W 20A
- 2250 watts
- NEMA 5-15R, 5-20P,
- dedicated 120V 20A circuit and outlet required.
- 9’ cord exits from back left of the base
*FOR COMMERCIAL FACILITY: If only 208v is available, a Buck-Boost transformer must be installed to provide the correct electrical specifications for the unit to operate.
Add-Ons To Your Sunlighten Sweating Experience :
Multi-Use BackrestStand up to get the most comfort out of your sauna sessions. 22″ height x 18″ width x 6″ depth
- Lean against the wall with more comfort, with improved fit for mPulse and Signature
- Lay on top to provide a slight incline
- Place under knees for lower back support
Acoustic Resonance Therapy (ART)All Sunlighten Sauna® models can add Acoustic Resonance Therapy (ART). ART
SO Sound® combines the healing effects of sound and vibration to harmonize all systems of the body bringing you to a deeper state of relaxation. Attached at specific locations in the sauna, the SO Sound® system uses an amplified audio signal to resonate sound waves to the surface of the sauna.
Listening to soothing music and feeling it resonate throughout the body stimulates the bodys natural relaxation response. It feels like light touch massage during your sauna session.SO Sound® can be easily installed into any wooden Sunlighten sauna
- Balancing heart rate, blood pressure and increasing circulation
- Energizing and uplifting one’s mood and emotional well being
- Enhanced creativity, communication and problem solving capabilities
- Significant stress reduction, including relief from symptoms of many chronic conditions
What research suggests SO Sound delivers health benefits :
Want to learn more about what Dr. Oz was talking about? The nitty gritty of the science behind all of this? There is significant research demonstrating the benefits of music, sound therapy and vibrational therapy. For additional information, view the following studies:
No room indoors? We’ve got you covered. Sunlighten water-resistant canvas sauna covers are custom-made and perfect for the great outdoors. They keep your sauna protected year round AND your warranty intact for outdoor use.
*Our sauna covers are made to order. Please allow 3 weeks for delivery.
Add an extra layer of comfort to your sauna session
Our bench cushions are custom-made for Sunlighten sauna benches to create the most comfortable sauna experience. Keep your cushion clean with the optional Bamboo Carbon fitted cover.
Chromotherapy Mood Lighting
Enjoy the healing benefits of light and color with Chromotherapy in your Sunlighten™ sauna.
Chromotherapy is the science of using colors to adjust body vibrations to frequencies that result in health and harmony. Each color possesses frequencies of a specific vibration, and each vibration is related to different physical symptoms. Chromotherapy works on various energy points to help balance your body via the full spectrum of visible light, each color of which addresses a distinct need.