Everything you see, feel, hear and touch in your Sunlighten Signature 3 Infrared Sauna contributes to your wellness experience. Sunlighten’s SoloCarbon® heaters deliver the highest quality and quantity far infrared heat available on the market, which means you get the most effective health benefits.
Our technology design mitigates EMFs to a lower level than most common household items. The air is not suffocating or harsh, it’s a gentle, comforting warmth. The ergonomic bench is kind to your body with a rounded edge.
Our powerful Magne-seal locking method makes assembly easy and holds heat in with no unsightly screws or nails. Chromotherapy lighting enhances your home sauna experience using colors from the sun’s visible light spectrum to bring balance and mental wellbeing.
A 36-hour programmable timer ensures that your infrared sauna therapy experience is ready whenever you’d like, and a premium Blaupunkt sound system offers AM/FM, CD and MP3 playback, allowing you to create the ultimate relaxation playlist.
And with 100% quality-controlled manufacturing and two different wood options, you won’t find a more beautiful, therapeutic far infrared sauna.
- Solocarbon® heaters deliver the highest concentration of far infrared heat available, proven 99% effective
- Ultra low EMF technology ensures ultimate safety
- Patented Magne-Seal™ assembly process for easy set up
- Programmable timer & continuous use options for convenience
- Available in Basswood or Eucalyptus
Interior Dimensions :
- Width: 39.9"
- Depth: 56.8"
- Height: 70.3"
- Bench: Width: 39.9" x Depth: 20.2" - Height from Floor: 19.5"
- Width: 62.3"
- Depth: 45.9"
- Height: 77.7″
- Door Width: 28”
- Basswood – 516 lbs
- Eucalyptus - 622 lbs
Sauna Panels :
For seamless craftsmanship, each wall of the Signature consists of one large wooden panel:
- Roof panel: 62.4” W x 45.9” D x 3” T
- Floor panel: 61.8” W x 45.3” D x 2.6” T
- Front wall: 57.3” W x 71” D x 2” T
- Back wall: 57.3” W x 71” D x 1.8” T
- Right wall: 44.7” W x 71” D x 2.2” T
- Left wall: 44.7” W x 71” D x 2.2” T
- Glass door: 28” W x 68.1” D x .3” T
- Side glass: 10.4” W x 69.3” D x .3” T
- Bench: 56.7” W x 20.3” D x 4.9” T
- Heaters: 10 Far Infrared Heaters
- Floor heater
- Electrical 120v;
- 2250 watts max
- NEMA 5-20R, 5-20P,
- dedicated 120V 20A circuit and outlet required.
- 9’ cord exits from back left of the base
*FOR COMMERCIAL FACILITY: If only 208v is available, a Buck-Boost transformer must be installed to provide the correct electrical specifications for the unit to operate.
Add-Ons To Your Sunlighten Sweating Experience :
Acoustic Resonance Therapy (ART)All Sunlighten Sauna® models can add Acoustic Resonance Therapy (ART). ART
SO Sound® combines the healing effects of sound and vibration to harmonize all systems of the body bringing you to a deeper state of relaxation. Attached at specific locations in the sauna, the SO Sound® system uses an amplified audio signal to resonate sound waves to the surface of the sauna.
Listening to soothing music and feeling it resonate throughout the body stimulates the bodys natural relaxation response. It feels like light touch massage during your sauna session.SO Sound® can be easily installed into any wooden Sunlighten sauna
- Balancing heart rate, blood pressure and increasing circulation
- Energizing and uplifting one’s mood and emotional well being
- Enhanced creativity, communication and problem solving capabilities
- Significant stress reduction, including relief from symptoms of many chronic conditions